| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alger ( Dar El Beida ) in April is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 61.1mm (2.4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Alger ( Dar El Beida ) April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Alger ( Dar El Beida ):
- Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain - 363.3 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Skikda, Algeria - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) E
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 410.1 kms (254.8 miles) E
- Algiers, Algeria - 4.8 kms (3 miles) NE
- Bejaia, Algeria - 165 kms (102.5 miles) E
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 307.2 kms (190.9 miles) E
- Batna, Algeria - 296.8 kms (184.4 miles) ESE
- Biskra, Algeria - 308.9 kms (192 miles) SE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S